1) FREE limo pick-up. It might not be directly on the Strip but why does that matter when a luxury vehicle is picking you up anyway? Call 702-303-3430 to book it.
2) Never a ‘sausage fest’. One of the perks of being next door to the Worlds Largest Gentlemen’s Club is that there is never a shortage of beautiful women wandering around. Even the DJ’s are sexy, have you seen our resident DJ Quira?
3) Incredible food. Anything you’re craving can be found at the Sapphire Grill. They offer everything from Steak Salad to Shrimp Cocktails and Angus Sliders. Yum!
4) There is always something going on. If it isn’t a bikini contest, it’s a UFC host, or a celebrity appearance, or a guest DJ, or a pool volleyball competition. Never a dull day.
5) The staff. Sapphire Day Club’s staff is knowledgeable and easy on the eyes. From the Go-Go Dancers that do the splits while doing a handstand or the cocktail waitresses that always seem to have a smile on their face. The staff makes the pool party about you. As it should be.
6) The party doesn’t stop when the pool closes. The pool is open from 12-6pm Friday-Sunday, so what do you do at 6pm? You are full from amazing food and drinks and you are not done having a good time. The answer is simple, you head over to Sapphire Gentlemen’s Club next door. There are even packages available that include both. It’s a one- stop- party- hop!
7) Sapphire Pool & Day Club was voted by locals and visitors alike as the BEST Day Club in Las Vegas. The Las Vegas Review Journal holds a ‘Best of Las Vegas’ competition every year and Sapphire Day Club won after their first year open. If Sapphire Day Club could make that much of an impression it’s first year in business, imagine what it can do with it’s second?!
To book a cabana, daybed, or lounge chair at Sapphire Pool & Dayclub just call 702-869-0003 or click here Sapphire Dayclub.